1.Definition of Personal Information
The term “personal information” shall mean information about a living individual which can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth or other details, including information that makes it possible to reference other information, thereby enabling the identification of a specific individual.
2.Collection of Personal Information
The Shop may collect personal information when customers purchase or enquire about products.
The purpose of any information collected will be clearly stated, and personal information collected will be done so fairly and in accordance with the law.
The Shop may collect the following personal information:
- a) Name and Japanese reading of name
- b) Address
- d) E-mail address
- e) Password
- f) Delivery information
- g) Information regarding past purchases from the Shop
- h) A combination of the above information that may enable identification of an individual
3.Use of Personal Information
Personal information obtained from customers may be used for the following purposes:
- a) Confirmation and reference of orders
- b) Confirmation and reference of dispatch of products
- c) When replying to enquiries
- d) Dissemination of support information, or information on new products
The Shop will not disclose customers’ personal information to a third party except in the following cases:
- a) When required by law to cooperate with enquiries from the government, local government, or a party commissioned by the government.
- b) When it is necessary to protect human life, bodily harm, or property, but difficult to obtain the customer’s consent.
- c) When exchanging personal data with companies affiliated with the management company of the Shop.
4.Measures to Ensure Security of Personal Information
The Service Provider shall establish reasonable organizational, physical, human, and technological measures, and the Shop will adhere to relevant laws to prevent threats such as improper access to, or loss, destruction, alteration and leakage, etc. of personal information obtained from a customer.
5.Amendment or Deletion of Personal Information
Please notify the contact below if you would like to amend or delete your personal information.
Registered users can amend personal information via the ‘My Account’ tab of our website.
If users wish to disable Cookies, this can be done via their browser settings.
- A “Cookie” is information that is sent from a server computer to a customer’s browser, and stored on the hard disk of the computer used by the customer.
7.Use of SSL
When entering personal information, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology is used to prevent interception, interference, or alteration of data, ensuring security of your personal information.
- SSL is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser, allowing secure transmission of personal information.